1mm 5mm Thick Foam Underlayment For PVC / WPC Vinyl Flooring
|Material||Cross Link Foam With Embossed Pattern||Density||100KGS/m³|
|Material Color||Black.Grey.||Transport Package||PE Bages/Pallet/Carton|
|Place Of Origin||China||Thickness||1MM|
Thick Foam Underlayment,
1mm Foam Underlay,
5mm Foam Underlay
1mm IXPE Foam Strip Underlayment For PVC/WPC Vinyl Flooring
1mm thick Polyethylene IXPE Flooring Acoustic Underlay is designed for any vinyl flooring.PVC.SPC.WPC
|IXPE Polyethylene Foam Soundproof Foam Flooring Underlay|
|Type||Standard acoustic, Anti-slip, Anti-bacteria, Underlay for heated flooring|
|Roll size||length 400m per roll, width can be customized|
|Vapor Barrier(Coating Flim)||no film|
|Impact sound reduction||22dB|
|Delivery Time||10~15 days|
|Usage||Laminate, Wood, Engineered, LVT, PVC, WPC, SPC|
|STC(Sound Transmission Class)||ASTM E90.62dB|
|IIC(Impact Insulation Class)||ASTM E492.60dB|
|Advantages||· Excellent water vapor barrier|
|· Very good impact sound insulation|
|· Excellent Tear, Tensile and Compression Strength|
|· Absorbs unevenness in base floor|
|· High Thermal Stability|
|· Inert, does not deteriorate or mildew|
|· Lightweight, easy to install|
|· Low VOC, Eco-friendly|
1. Designed for anti-bacterial flooring to create a healthy environment 2. Imported raw material with EPA certification 3. Inhibiting the growth of bacterial, also have s super sterilizing effect 4. Very long term anti-bacterial effect 5. Premium closed cell IXPE foam with excellent acoustic and moisture proof function
1. Why would I prefer to use cross-linked foam?
Cross-linking can improve physical properties of the foam, including water-proof, tensile strength, elongation,heat stability and so on.
2. What is difference between XPE and IXPE Foam?
XPE is chemical cross-linked, IXPE is physical type, which’s surface is more smooth and cell size is smaller than XPE. Also thickness evenness is better than XPE.
3. Why would I prefer to use a foam made with polypropylene (PP) instead of polyethylene (PE)?
PP offers greater heat stability and strength at elevated temperatures than does PE. PP is preferred for today's forming and injection processes, which are used to mold automotive interior panels, including door panels and instrument panels.
4. What types of floor covering are compatible with your underlayment?
We offer acoustic underlayment for laminate, engineered, wood. LVT, SPC, WPC, Pls contact us for more details.
5. Do you have any special functions foam?
Yes, we can produce anti-bacterial type, anti-slip type, flame retardant type, anti-static type, conductive and others.
6. What thickness, width, and colors do you offer?
Our thickness range is from about 0.02 mm to 8 mm in single layer and more than 65mm after lamination.
The max. width we produce is 1700mm depends on different spec. Standard black, white,, gray, orange, green,and custom colors are available.