3mm Natural Cork Roll Flooring Underlayment With Silver Foil
||2mm Natural Cork Roll Flooring Underlayment With Silver Foil
|Surface Area Per Roll
Waterproof means worryproof! The cork roll is a underlayment with a built-in vapor barrier and the only one to deliver 10 features in every roll. With the Cork roll underlayment plus your flooring, you have everything you need. Buy the floor. Buy the cork flooring. You're done. Engineered using a proprietary blend of polyethylene and granulated cork,cork underlay is technologically advanced and outperforms the competition in every way, from moisture protection and ease of installation to superior sound absorption. Cork flooring also features Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial mold, mildew and fungal protection. Perfect for use on wood or concrete subfloors and on any level of your home, including basements. When used over a concrete subfloor, Our flooring underlays eliminates the need for an additional vapor barrier, saving time and money.
- Perfect for vinyl plank, laminate, engineered wood, solid wood, and hardwood floating or nail-down floor systems. Vinyl compatibility limited to plank, tile, and click-lock systems 5 mm or thicker in residential applications.
- 1. WATERPROOF: The waterproof underlayment with a built-in silver foil vapor barrier. As a Class 1 vapor barrier, Cork Roll Underlayment can be installed directly on concrete subfloors, eliminating the need for additional vapor barriers.
- 2. ANTIMICROBIAL: Infused with Ultra-Fresh to inhibit microbial growth, thus helping to prevent any odor, staining and deterioration caused by mold, mildew or bacterial growth.
- 3. ACOUSTICAL: Third-party tested and verified for top-rated sound absorption. Cork Roll Underlayment's current validated acoustical ratings: IIC 73, STC 67 and Delta IIC 23.
- 4. ECO-FRIENDLY: ECF is non-toxic, family- and pet-friendly, and registers ultra-low VOC emissions. Exceeds California's strict indoor air quality standards.
- 5. INSTALL-READY: Patented built-in silver vapor barrier with 4 in. overlap and self-sealing tape for easy installation. Cuts easily but resists tearing.
- 6. THICKNESS: At 1/8” thick, Cork Roll Underlayment provides cushion and smooths out subfloor imperfections.
- 7. STRENGTH: Tough, strong and comfortable support that extends the life of your floor. Protects tongue-and-groove connections, providing a solid, durable floor foundation.
- 8. LOAD: Promotes even weight distribution to prevent floor damage. Compression strength at 80% can carry a load of 17,633 lbs./sq. ft. using ASTM D3575. ECF supports pianos, gaming equipment, fitness equipment and more.
- 9. COMFORT: R-value of 0.48. while the silver foil vapor barrier reduces drafts and diminishes the transfer of cool and hot air.
- 10. VALUE: All-in-one product. Buy the floor. Buy the cork roll underlay. You're done! It is 360° protection for your floors, with quick and easy installation to save time and money.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty