Heatproof IXPE Vinyl Floor Underlay 1.5mm With Silver Waterproof Film Backing
|Material||Cross Link Foam With A Silver Vapor Barrier.||Density||66KGS/m³|
|Surface Area||200sq.ft/roll||Application||Floating Floor.heating Subfloor|
|Material Color||Black||Transport Package||In Bulk|
|Thickness||1.5MM||Port Of Loading||Shanghai.China|
IXPE Vinyl Floor Underlay,
Heatproof Vinyl Floor Underlay,
Waterproof Floor Underlayment
1.5mm Heatproof IXPE Underlay With Silver Waterproof Film Backing
1.5mm Durable Eco Friendly IXPE Flooring Acoustic Underlay is designed for any laminate floors or wood floors. A perfect thermal efficiency, stability quality assured to effect of using. It’s easy to install. No odor. Designed, engineered and manufactured to environmentally friendly .
|IXPE Polyethylene Foam Soundproof Foam Flooring Underlay|
|Type||Standard acoustic, Anti-slip, Anti-bacteria, Underlay for heated flooring|
|Roll size||16.9mX1.1m, size can be customized|
|Vapor Barrier(Coating Flim)||aluminium(silver) film|
|Impact sound reduction||22dB|
|Delivery Time||10~15 days|
|Usage||Laminate, Wood, Engineered, LVT, PVC, WPC, SPC|
|STC(Sound Transmission Class)||ASTM E90.62dB|
|IIC(Impact Insulation Class)||ASTM E492.60dB|
|Advantages||· Excellent water vapor barrier|
|· Very good impact sound insulation|
|· Excellent Tear, Tensile and Compression Strength|
|· Absorbs unevenness in base floor|
|· High Thermal Stability|
|· Inert, does not deteriorate or mildew|
|· Lightweight, easy to install|
|· Low VOC, Eco-friendly|
- With scientific holes to tansmit the heat evenly and reduce energy wastage to work more efficient.
- Eco-friendly, anti-bacterial, no odor, allergy friendly and mildew resistant
- Anti-crush technology for excellent performance and long life
- Designed for anti-bacterial flooring to create a healthy environment
- Inhibiting the growth of bacterial, also have s super sterilizing effect
- Very long term anti-bacterial effect
- Premium closed cell IXPE foam with excellent acoustic and moisture proof function
- 100% Recyclable
- Ideal for installation with vinyl flooring without pre-attached underlayment
1. Why would I prefer to use cross-linked foam?
Cross-linking can improve physical properties of the foam, including water-proof, tensile strength, elongation,heat stability and so on.
2. What is difference between XPE and IXPE Foam?
XPE is chemical cross-linked, IXPE is physical type, which’s surface is more smooth and cell size is smaller than XPE. Also thickness evenness is better than XPE.
3. Why would I prefer to use a foam made with polypropylene (PP) instead of polyethylene (PE)?
PP offers greater heat stability and strength at elevated temperatures than does PE. PP is preferred for today's forming and injection processes, which are used to mold automotive interior panels, including door panels and instrument panels.
4. What types of floor covering are compatible with your underlayment?
We offer acoustic underlayment for laminate, engineered, wood. LVT, SPC, WPC, Pls contact us for more details.
5. Do you have any special functions foam?
Yes, we can produce anti-bacterial type, anti-slip type, flame retardant type, anti-static type, conductive and others.
6. What thickness, width, and colors do you offer?
Our thickness range is from about 0.02 mm to 8 mm in single layer and more than 65mm after lamination.
The max. width we produce is 1700mm depends on different spec. Standard black, white,, gray, orange, green,and custom colors are available.