3mm Thick High Density Rubber Foam Underlayment With Moisture Barrier
||3mm Thick High-Density Rubber Foam Underlayment With Moisture Barrier
Description - 3mm Thick High-Density Rubber Foam Underlayment With Moisture Barrieris an easy to install foam underlay that provides excellent shock absorption and is water-resistant. Each roll of this foam underlayment features a PE vapor barrier and self-adhering strips, making installation a breeze. This underlay is great under all flooring types but is very popular under floating floors such as laminate and engineered wood flooring. EVA underlayment is backed by a 25-year warranty and is approved over radiant heat.
- Helps eliminate minor subfloor imperfections
- Helps reduce floor noise by providing excellent sound absorption
- Adds a thermal value
- Can be used with radiant heat flooring
- Made with 100% post consumer recycled granulated rubber tires and polyurethane foam.
- Before rolling out the underlayment, be sure to sweep, vacuum, and remove all debris on the substructure.
- Fill in any significant holes, gaps or breaks that may exist on the substructure.
- Roll out the Underlayment over the substructure surface.
- Splice each roll of underlayment with a 3 mil tape, duct tape, or similar pressure-sensitive tape that meets/exceeds the water vapor transmission ratings suggested by the flooring manufacturer.
- If installing MoistureBlock Film Underlayment with Self-Sealing film edge, simply connect the rolls by removing the liner from the tape and adhere to the edge of the previous roll.
- Always be sure to connect the film rolls together with the adhesive tape evenly so that there are no gaps between the adjoining rolls of film.