6 Mil Polyethylene Film Moisture Barrier And Vapor Barrier Underlayment
Polyethylene Film is a low density Polyethylene film that can be used during the installation process with floating laminate and engineered wood floors. No need to bother with large fold-out, low quality, off-spec, construction grade films, which are bothersome and hard to use before the floor is installed.
Polyethylene Film is also recommended for use with pre-attached floating wood floors in which the padding is attached to the floor during the manufacturing process. While installing a pre-attached padded floor, it is recommended to also install a moisture resistant film over concrete or any substrait where moisture is a concern.
- Made with 100% polyethylene for long-lasting moisture protection
- Designed for use over most types of subfloors
- Helps protect wood or laminate floor from harmful subsurface moisture
- Covers 1000 sq. ft per roll.;
- Roll the film out and tape all seams for easy installation
- Required by many flooring manufacturers
- Formulated for superior moisture resistance
- Perfect for laminate & engineered wood floors
- Required on all pad-attached floating floors