Anti-Slip IXPE Foam Underlayment for Vinyl Plank Flooring Mat Padding
Material: physically cross-linked polyethylene foam with embossed pattern
IXPE Foam underlayment is a great match for under luxury vinyl plank, luxury vinyl tile and multi-layer flooring like WPC, SPC, and rigid core vinyl planks. Suited for both floating and glue down installations either in residential and commercial applications. Sound Step LV is an economical solution to boast the performance of resilient floor covering materials by controlling unwanted noise and protecting against moisture.
Available in 100 sq. ft. or 200 sq. ft. rolls
|IXPE Polyethylene Foam Soundproof Foam Flooring Underlay
||Standard acoustic, Anti-slip, Anti-bacteria, Underlay for heated flooring
||16.9mX1.1m, size can be customized
||1.5mm, 1mm customized
|Vapor Barrier(Coating Flim)
|Impact sound reduction
||Laminate, Wood, Engineered, LVT, PVC, WPC, SPC
|STC(Sound Transmission Class)
|IIC(Impact Insulation Class)
||· Excellent water vapor barrier
|· Very good impact sound insulation
|· Excellent Tear, Tensile and Compression Strength
|· Absorbs unevenness in base floor
|· High Thermal Stability
|· Inert, does not deteriorate or mildew
|· Lightweight, easy to install
|· Low VOC, Eco-friendly
Differernt Patterns For Choose
Embossing means create a raised pattern on a foam passed between embossed rollers at high temperatures and pressures. For the purpose of meeting customer’s requirements by heat embossing closed cell crosslinked PE foam. Especially for sports and leisure industry, such as yoga mattress, cross-fitness mattress.
Ways to Heat Embossing Closed Cell Crosslinked PE Foam
The embossed roller is engraved with a pattern that is transferred to foam under heat and pressure. The embossing process increases the density of the foam cells at the surface. This changes the acoustical signature to aid in better low frequency absorption and provides a unique aesthetic look.
- Luxury Vinyl Plank
- Luxury Vinyl Tile
- Floating Rigid PVC Core Vinyl Planks
- For use under LVT, SPC, WPC.laminate, bamboo and engineered wood floated floors
- High density, closed cell structure offers moisture, mold and mildew resistance
- Anti-slip.Tape ensure quick installation
- Features cushioning and reduction in sound transference
- IIC (Impact Insulation Class) Rating is 73dB
- STC (Sound Transmission Class) is 71dB
- Sound Transmission Reduction 19 db
- Non-allergenic, odorless, and non-toxic
- Multilayer Flooring Underlayment - Supportive to all luxury vinyl and multilayer flooring.
- Excellent Sound Reduction - Absorbs unwanted noise and keeps it from traveling to other rooms.
- Moisture Protection - Protects overlying flooring investment from harmful moisture while fully covering the subfloor offering protection from elevated PH levels found in concrete that can migrate to the seams of the overlying floors.